Blue Mountain Credit Union returns revenue to members in the form of better dividends on savings, lower interest rates on loans and state-of-the-art products and services such as online and telephone banking
Joining BMCU provides the same financial opportunities to your immediate and extended family. Membership is a lifetime benefit available to your spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters. These family members are entitled to the same range of low loan rates and high savings rates that you enjoy. With BMCU as your financial partner, you may never need to go anywhere else.
In order to be eligible for BMCU membership, you must qualify in one of the following categories:
- City of College Place employees
- Employees of Andy’s Market.
- Employees of Elsom Roofing
- Employees, students and faculty of Walla Walla University
- Employees of Walla Walla General Hospital
- Employees of Wheatland Village
- Employees of Quail Run Retirement Community
- Immediate family member of a current BMCU member
- Seventh-day Adventists living in the North Pacific Union Conference